Souleymane Jules Gaye
Holder of a Master II in "Accounting and Financial Management" from the International School of Engineering (INSOFE), Boston, USA, he brings his expertise in sustainable community development in West Africa, particularly in the fields of identification and enhancement of local individual or collective initiatives.
He has extensive experience in rural development in West Africa since 2009, particularly in the fields of production and processing of primary industry, identification and enhancement of local individual or collective initiatives on community life (implementation process, management and operation). Working for the Economic and Social Council of the Republic of Senegal has allowed him to gain strong knowledge on techniques of formulation, monitoring and evaluation of public policies and national strategies of West African countries. He is familiar with USAID, EU and AFD.
Mastering the management methods and the life cycle of a project
- Administrative, accounting, financial and HR management of a project
Mastering the principles of Good Governance in West Africa
- 12 principles of good governance on the local plan
Strong experience on food security in West Africa
- Markets and agricultural risk management
- Prospective on food security
Mastering the approaches to the organisational and institutional development of farmers’ organisations in West Africa
- Certification process in organic and fair trade
- Microfinance, Digital Financial Services DFS
- Gender and Leadership
- Mastering the cooperative creation procedures regarding OHADA uniform act