The energy projects implemented by Nitidæ pursue an objective of sustainable local economic development while at the same time fighting against deforestation – partial or total substitution for wood energy – through three axes:
- energy recovery from waste
- improved cooking for the productive sector
- improved carbonization
- Participate in campaigns to measure the performance of stoves and other equipment deployed by Nitidæ
- Participate in biomass sustainability studies
- Organize and animate the consultations of the actors prior to the start of a project
- Carry out experiments on a platform or in situ, in relation with the partners involved in research and development
- Participate in the design, installation and operational monitoring of waste recovery equipment
- Contribute to the development of logistics and operational strategies for the management of waste/raw materials in relevant industrial complexes
Fixed-term contract of 6 months with possibilities of evolution ...
The deadline for submitting the application file is set for March 10, 2023.