Nitidæ has been present in Burkina Faso for over ten years, Nitidæ Burkina-Faso has a team of around twenty agents and operates in almost all regions of Burkina Faso. The headquarters of its representation is in Ouagadougou with 3 sub-offices: Bobo Dioulasso, Dédougou and Po.
The Wakanda project (West African Knowledge for Agriculture, Nature and Development Activities) has the overall objective of promoting endogenous, sustainable and inclusive economic development with a landscape approach on the peripheral area of the PONASI complex (Po-Nazinga -Sissili). Funded by the European Union in Burkina-Faso, it is piloted by Nitidæ in partnership with CERDE and Naturama and targets 20 villages in 4 peripheral municipalities of the PONASI complex: Guiaro, Bieha, Po and Sapouy.
13 jobs to be filled by July 17th !
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluation and capitalization of the Wakanda project (1)
- Wakanda project accountant (1)
- Project manager for hydraulic infrastructure and land development for the Wakanda project (1)
- Senior advisor in agroforestry practices (1)
- Field advisor in agroforestry practices (4)
- Senior advisor in agricultural production (1)
- Field advisor in horticulture (4)