With a degree in "Environment, Earth, Change, Climate", specialised in "Rural Area & Environment" from the University of Bourgogne (co-accredited with AgroSup Dijon), he brings expertise in bioenergy, forestry & agro-environmental projects and in project management.
He first worked in Senegal on bio-energy projects with the GIZ and the BIOECO society. He then joined the GERES to work on the same themes in Mali. Since September 2015, he works for Nitidæ as a Project Manager in Africa, especially in Madagascar - where he is based - on the project "MADAGROVE".
Expert on Biomass-Energy
- Energy recovery from biomass (biogas, charcoal, alternative fuel, syngas, etc.)
- Energy efficiency (methanization, combustion, carbonization, gasification, etc.)
- Renewable energy technologies (biodigester, efficient biomass cooker, carbonizer, gasifier, etc.)
Expertise on Agroforestry and agro-environment
- Reforestation, Forest inventory, Forest management, Agroforestry
- Carbon footprint, agricultural recovery of digestate, sanitation by methanation.
- Feasibility study & Project set-up
- Multi-actors project coordination
- Budget and contract management
- Human resources management
- Planning project assessment
- Planning & Monitoring-evaluation
- Capacity building