Cheikh Ousmane Loum
Holder of a Master II in "Territories planning - Decentralisation and local development" at the Faculty of Geography of the Cheikh Anta Diop University, Dakar. He is an expert in agricultural market analysis, training and in supporting producer organisations.
He is also the coordinator of the National Federation Service sesame producers (FENPROSE) and our expert in agricultural value chains and fertilizer in Africa. He is based in Dakar, Senegal. He conducts weekly market analysis of sesame and cashew sectors in Senegal, ensures training of producers and teachers, publishes the weekly newsletters on thoses markets.
Expert in local and community rural development
- Agricultural value chains development
- Analysis and market study (sesame, cashew, cereals, fertilizers), market information services animation
- Monitoring and project evaluation
- Support - Councelling of producers' organizations, capacity building, institutional/participative diagnosis of OCB, audit
- Training : MARP tools, SARAR/PHAST, teacher training in advocacy skills and lobbying
- Eealisation of qualitatives and quantitatives studies
- Land-use planning study