Holder of a Master's degree in Management from the Paris-Dauphine University and a Master in "Social Policies and Planning in developing Countries" from the London School of Economics, he brings his expertise in project building and project management in renewable energy, REDD+, technical engineering, economic and financial due diligence, business development, strategic partnerships, fundraising and human ressources management.
He began his career as Project Manager of UNESCO. After 2 years in a consulting firm specializing in environment, he joined GoodPlanet in 2006 to initiate the program Action Carbon which he directed for 6 years. With this experience, he has initiated the creation of the association Etc Terra.
- Feasibility studies and assembly of renewable energy projects, REDD +
- Technical engineering, economic and financial due diligence
- Structuring business plan
- strategic partnerships, client / fundraising, external representation prospecting
Human Resource / Administration
- Coordination and planning, logistics, human resources management, administrative and financial management
Accredited Carbon Footprint®
- Speaker in Carbon Finance at ESC Toulouse
- Master in sustainable development and climate change
- Member of the Scientific Index Low Carbon 600 NYSE Euronext Committee