Holder of a Master Degree in "Agricultural Development and Economic Policies" from the Institute of Development Studies (IEDES), Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University and AgroParisTech. He brings his expertise in agricultural market analysis (especially cashew, sesame, shea, cocoa, hevea, corn, rice and onion), development of agro-food sectors, training engineering and consultancy on public agricultural/agro-industrial policies.
Agro-economist & expert on agricultural markets analysis, especially on value chain analysis (actors, flux, demand, ...); markets' fundamentals and on factors' variation in time and space to generate analysis and training adapted to the needs of market stakeholders.
Analysis of Agricultural Markets
- Study and monitoring of agricultural markets and their dynamics over the medium to long term, advse on commercial strategies.
- Research, reliability and processing of statistical data.
- Macroeconomic and microeconomic modelling.
Rural development and Food chains
- Sectoral studies, impact and comparative advantages studies.
- Advanced expertise on :cashew, sesame, shea, corn, onion in West Africa.
- Advanced expertise on agrairian system in North Cote d'Ivoire.
- Training engineering :training and advice on marketing and business strategies and on sectorial support policies.
- Consultancy on public agricultural/agro-industrial policies.
- Awareness of public authorities and funders to a new approach of MIS for a greater efficiency and a stronger value from farmers and agricultural technicians.